Lagoa Encantada I Brazil

I highly recommend you to stay at Lagoa Encantada I which located at Lagoa Encantada I, Ilhéus, Brazil as your accommodation for vacation or business trip. Best Facilities and Affordable Price

Lagoa Encantada I Review

Lagoa Encantada I


Lagoa Encantada I Review

Location : Lagoa Encantada I, Ilhéus, Brazil


Short Review About Lagoa Encantada I

Check-in12:00 - 22:00 hoursCheck-out08:00 - 12:00 hoursCancellation / Prepayment Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type.Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.Children and extra bedsFree!One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.One older child or adult is charged BRL 30 per night in an extra bed.There is no capacity for cots in the room.There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.PetsPets are not allowed.Accepted credit cardsAmerican Express,Visa,Euro/Mastercard


Find more about facilities, price and customer review in Lagoa Encantada I via link below.



Lagoa Encantada I Review





Previous
Next Post »